Thursday, 20 March 2008
Homeschoolers - check out this website!
Just found a great website for us. Probably lots of people know about this one but we are still discovering what fantastic resources there are on the internet for homeschoolers (even after years of being homeschoolers!!) Anyway http://www.homeschoolshare.com/ has some great unit studies and lapbooking resources all for free. Definitely one to add to my favourites tab.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
this is a REALLY LONG post...... just sayin'..... Today is the end of an era..... it's been a long time coming and yet feels...
-
Thought I would share a few photos of our new home with you. It is such a lovely house - light and airy, and I already feel 'at home...
-
when you're having fun..... well it certainly doesn't dawdle..... I can't believe we are well into January and the shops...
No comments:
Post a Comment