Evie: when I went to Noah's Ark zoo Farm I fed a Lamb and also a Goat. We collected two ostrich feathers and some sheep wool.
Thursday, 8 May 2008
Noah's Ark Zoo Farm
We had such a fun day today at Noah's Ark Zoo Farm... it's the kind of place you have to drag the kids away from even if you have been there since opening time! The weather was fantastic and the baby animals were just adorable....

Isaac: At Noas Ark Zoo (or Animal) farm we (Isaac(myself) and Evie(my sister) ) touched a boa constricter called Bruce (sounds a bit like brute which in turn sounds a bit like brute strength which is what boa constricters posses) he felt a bit sticky, but quite nice, although we weren't allowed to hold all of him at one time because he was too big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
this is a REALLY LONG post...... just sayin'..... Today is the end of an era..... it's been a long time coming and yet feels...
-
Thought I would share a few photos of our new home with you. It is such a lovely house - light and airy, and I already feel 'at home...
-
when you're having fun..... well it certainly doesn't dawdle..... I can't believe we are well into January and the shops...
No comments:
Post a Comment