Just learned that our visas have been granted! We will now begin the whirlwind that is 'moving-to-the-other-side-of-the-world'! We've got two months before we want to leave (the end of August is our desired leaving date) so that should give us enough time to arrange shipping, do the bits of DIY that need doing, sort our house rental out etc. etc. Isaac is very excited because he and Brian will be going out to celebrate at a local curry house (it's a 'father-son' thing!) which was promised way back when we first knew Australia could be a possibility.
I'm off to start a list ..... or lots of them ...... the first ones of many I'll bet!
1 comment:
Your family adventure now begins in earnest! I'm so pleased for you all that everything is falling into place. Rob & I wish you all the best of luck in your new life in Aus. Keep blogging the adventure!
Mandi
Post a Comment