Thursday, 18 September 2008
Last day in the Northern Hemisphere
Well, we are in our last day here in the 'north'. We fly tonight from LA international airport and after 16 hours flying time, and completely missing out on Friday September 19th, (I've given up trying to comprehend that one but it is because we will be crossing the international date line) we will arrive in Melbourne on Saturday morning. We're excited and nervous all at the same time but mostly looking forward to settling down and making home 'down under'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
this is a REALLY LONG post...... just sayin'..... Today is the end of an era..... it's been a long time coming and yet feels...
-
Thought I would share a few photos of our new home with you. It is such a lovely house - light and airy, and I already feel 'at home...
-
when you're having fun..... well it certainly doesn't dawdle..... I can't believe we are well into January and the shops...
1 comment:
Hiya all, thinking of you as you embark on your adventure. Missing you already. Although we haven't seen much of eachother over the years, you are very much part of my life and my history. All the music camps we attended, the chorus we made up and they arranged for the band...fab times! Well, love to you all, enjoy!! Dawn
Post a Comment