Tuesday, 21 October 2008
We have a car...
Oooooh such excitement in our house because we picked up our car today! This means we can gad about taking day trips to the mountains and visit the beach, even get to church (there is no bus service early on a Sunday morning here in Ballarat so getting to any church has been a little difficult lately....) The car is a groovy little Toyota Yaris and has automatic transmission which is great for a lazy driver like me..... joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
this is a REALLY LONG post...... just sayin'..... Today is the end of an era..... it's been a long time coming and yet feels...
-
Thought I would share a few photos of our new home with you. It is such a lovely house - light and airy, and I already feel 'at home...
-
when you're having fun..... well it certainly doesn't dawdle..... I can't believe we are well into January and the shops...
No comments:
Post a Comment