Saturday, 20 December 2008
Busy, busy, busy....
Well, it's that time of year isn't it?! Shopping, baking, wrapping, making..... and then I remember that I've forgotten something..... but for the life of me I can't remember what it is I've forgotten (I guess it wouldn't be forgotten if I could remember it.....) My brain is officially frazzled, I'm going to get a drink. Ta, ta for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
this is a REALLY LONG post...... just sayin'..... Today is the end of an era..... it's been a long time coming and yet feels...
-
Thought I would share a few photos of our new home with you. It is such a lovely house - light and airy, and I already feel 'at home...
-
when you're having fun..... well it certainly doesn't dawdle..... I can't believe we are well into January and the shops...
No comments:
Post a Comment