Monday, 16 March 2009
Where does the time go?
My sister has been here nearly TWO WEEKS now! What great fun we are having... head on over to my creative blog if you want to see the fruits of my labours! As for family fun we have been to Widow Twankey's confectionery emporium (again), the Grampian Mountains, the Stitches and Craft show in Melbourne (lots of lovely eye candy there!) and Brian and I just got back from a weekend in Hobart, Tasmania..... beautiful! More on that later!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
this is a REALLY LONG post...... just sayin'..... Today is the end of an era..... it's been a long time coming and yet feels...
-
Thought I would share a few photos of our new home with you. It is such a lovely house - light and airy, and I already feel 'at home...
-
when you're having fun..... well it certainly doesn't dawdle..... I can't believe we are well into January and the shops...
1 comment:
Evie, don't lean back too far! from Rowena ,your best friend
Post a Comment