Wednesday, 10 June 2009
I have burst!
Do you think it is possible to burst with pride?...... Today my little boy played the harp for me and it was beautiful..... I almost cried! The piece was something obscure called 'The March of Bill the Cat' but it didn't matter to me, I couldn't have been more proud of him whatever the piece was called! He will be playing the piano and harp at the end of the semester in the Grade 4 concert and I will make sure I have the camera with me but for now you will have to believe me that yes, I have burst!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
this is a REALLY LONG post...... just sayin'..... Today is the end of an era..... it's been a long time coming and yet feels...
-
Thought I would share a few photos of our new home with you. It is such a lovely house - light and airy, and I already feel 'at home...
-
when you're having fun..... well it certainly doesn't dawdle..... I can't believe we are well into January and the shops...
No comments:
Post a Comment