However, I heard a little knock at the staff room window and turned to see my boy with his arms full of fresh veggies......
He'd been into the sanctuary, a wonderful natural learning environment where he used to love to spend time with his favourite teacher in the world (after me of course!!) Mrs Lisle. They'd gone round the sanctuary veggie patch and he'd been allowed to pick a few bits and pieces to bring home.....
So last night I was busy making yellow zucchini (corgette) and parmesan soup
Potato and Silverbeet soup
and this morning I hand kneaded a loaf of crusty white bread (not because I am into hand kneading bread (however, believe me when I say my arms could use the workout) but because I have lost the paddle for my bread machine....... a new one is on its way as I type thank goodness!!!) which was popped into the oven and voila, lunch was served
This also popped up to say 'hello'...... ah, bliss
No comments:
Post a Comment