Wednesday, 2 June 2010
June 2nd...
Winter......
It's here..... or so the calendar tells me....
But it doesn't FEEL like winter.....
It just feels glorious.....
And look at the buds on the magnolia tree in our front yard.....
It is going to be full of flowers before we know it....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
endings and beginnings......
endings and beginnings......
this is a REALLY LONG post...... just sayin'..... Today is the end of an era..... it's been a long time coming and yet feels...
Our new home.....
Thought I would share a few photos of our new home with you. It is such a lovely house - light and airy, and I already feel 'at home...
Doesn't time fly....
when you're having fun..... well it certainly doesn't dawdle..... I can't believe we are well into January and the shops...
No comments:
Post a Comment