Friday, 3 December 2010
the road is long......
really, REALLY long......
but we are so happy to be here......
the kids were so excited that there was snow......
but soon jumped back in the car to warm up after they remembered
how cold it gets when there is snow around.......
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
endings and beginnings......
endings and beginnings......
this is a REALLY LONG post...... just sayin'..... Today is the end of an era..... it's been a long time coming and yet feels...
Our new home.....
Thought I would share a few photos of our new home with you. It is such a lovely house - light and airy, and I already feel 'at home...
Doesn't time fly....
when you're having fun..... well it certainly doesn't dawdle..... I can't believe we are well into January and the shops...
No comments:
Post a Comment