We decided to become members so that we can go again (and again) as it really did appeal to both the children and that way Evie can continue telling the kangaroos the story she started telling them on our first visit!
Wednesday, 8 April 2009
Ballarat Wildlife Park...
Spent the day at Ballarat Wildlife Park today and what a lot of wildlife we saw! Just a few snippets .. handfeeding kangaroos and emus, petting koalas, seeing echidnas and possums for the first time, a touchy-feely session with a boa constrictor and coming very close to a brute of a salt-water crocodile (fortunately there was plate glass between it and us!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
this is a REALLY LONG post...... just sayin'..... Today is the end of an era..... it's been a long time coming and yet feels...
-
Thought I would share a few photos of our new home with you. It is such a lovely house - light and airy, and I already feel 'at home...
-
when you're having fun..... well it certainly doesn't dawdle..... I can't believe we are well into January and the shops...
No comments:
Post a Comment