Dot, Neil and Erin left last night to go home to Spring-like England and the weather here in Ballarat has turned all Autumnal overnight and is mirroring my mood..... grey, drizzly and cold!! I miss them already (actually I was missing them before they even got to the airport....) Dinner was a very quiet affair and the house today seems very empty..... hurry back!
Friday, 24 April 2009
Baby, it's cold outside....
Dot, Neil and Erin left last night to go home to Spring-like England and the weather here in Ballarat has turned all Autumnal overnight and is mirroring my mood..... grey, drizzly and cold!! I miss them already (actually I was missing them before they even got to the airport....) Dinner was a very quiet affair and the house today seems very empty..... hurry back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
this is a REALLY LONG post...... just sayin'..... Today is the end of an era..... it's been a long time coming and yet feels...
-
Thought I would share a few photos of our new home with you. It is such a lovely house - light and airy, and I already feel 'at home...
-
when you're having fun..... well it certainly doesn't dawdle..... I can't believe we are well into January and the shops...
No comments:
Post a Comment