Thursday, 15 April 2010
Comfort food......
Had to be done....
Scrummy
carrot cake
because you can't have coffee without something sweet to tempt your tastebuds.
And this was Evie after she had been telling stories whilst snuggled underneath the duvet.....
I don't think we will ever get those knots out!!
1 comment:
Mandi
said...
Loving the 'Wild Child' look Evie...very Rock 'n' Roll!!!
20 April 2010 at 08:07
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
endings and beginnings......
endings and beginnings......
this is a REALLY LONG post...... just sayin'..... Today is the end of an era..... it's been a long time coming and yet feels...
Our new home.....
Thought I would share a few photos of our new home with you. It is such a lovely house - light and airy, and I already feel 'at home...
Doesn't time fly....
when you're having fun..... well it certainly doesn't dawdle..... I can't believe we are well into January and the shops...
1 comment:
Loving the 'Wild Child' look Evie...very Rock 'n' Roll!!!
Post a Comment