Friday, 16 April 2010
Gifts from afar......
We have friends from the UK visiting us at the moment and we have been having a fabby time.
And look what they brought for us
now that's what I call a jar of Marmite!! Half a kilo of the stuff......
YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
endings and beginnings......
endings and beginnings......
this is a REALLY LONG post...... just sayin'..... Today is the end of an era..... it's been a long time coming and yet feels...
Our new home.....
Thought I would share a few photos of our new home with you. It is such a lovely house - light and airy, and I already feel 'at home...
Doesn't time fly....
when you're having fun..... well it certainly doesn't dawdle..... I can't believe we are well into January and the shops...
No comments:
Post a Comment