Thursday, 24 July 2008

Packing Up!

Removal company came today to pack up our stuff for shipping. I spent all of yesterday (from 9am-midnight) sorting the stuff that was going from the stuff that was staying so I was able to sit back and watch the men do their job today! It was odd though as we have always moved ourselves and done all the packing etc but today I just made cups of tea and walked around making sure I had put everything in the right pile!! Brian took Isaac (and Evie) to the fracture clinic to have Isaac's follow-up x-ray for his thumb so the kids were out the way the whole time the men were here. They probably would have enjoyed the whole thing but we had decided that it would be better if the men could just 'get on with it' rather than answering the childrens' 101 questions!

So it's all gone now and we won't see it again until we are living in Australia.... how weird is that? Bring on the inflatable beds......

Isaac's room

Evie's stuff


Off it goes.....

No comments:

endings and beginnings......