Monday, 30 March 2009
Superheroes
In Isaac's class this term they have been using the theme of Superheroes to focus their work around. Some really fun stuff has been coming home for us to work on and this week (as it is the last week for this term) they are having a superhero dress up day and party lunch. Isaac decided that he would like to dress up as ...... Jesus! (good on 'im I say) but then he changed his mind and decided that Captain Marvel would be a better choice. So I, with my limited sewing skills, am now trying to fashion a Captain Marvel outfit out of a pair of op shop ladies trousers, a red t-shirt and half a metre of gold satin!! He will also have the obligatory white cape (Dot bought a huge amount of white cotton from the op shop a couple of weeks ago so there is no shortage of that!) I'll post a photo when we get to THE BIG DAY ITSELF.... until then here is a photo of the real thing....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
this is a REALLY LONG post...... just sayin'..... Today is the end of an era..... it's been a long time coming and yet feels...
-
it seems that my blog is being sadly neglected of late..... my intentions are good.... I really would like to write here more regul...
-
when you're having fun..... well it certainly doesn't dawdle..... I can't believe we are well into January and the shops...
No comments:
Post a Comment