Monday, 9 August 2010

A weekend of play.....

A lovely friend, Joy, passed a HUGE box of Playmobil onto us last week and the kids have not stopped playing with it......

They are BIG Playmobil fans already (I may have mentioned this once or twice!! LOL.....)and many happy hours were spent over the weekend building and customising the 'scenes'....

In the box was....

::a supermarket::


here they are, filling the shelves with products......


::a sheriff's office::


and while the sheriff is busy looking out front, a dodgy looking fella is escaping out the back!!


::and a Police station::


they love, love, LOVED the safe with a proper combination lock and bar of gold inside!! You would've thought that Isaac had died and gone to heaven with the reaction this got!!


Today, Isaac decided to use a few pipes and pumps, link them up to a fire hydrant outside the front of the supermarket and pretend there was a fire happening inside....


there also had to be some 'baddies' hiding out on the top shelves, so the fireman squirted water at them too.....


Thanks so much Joy..... I can guarantee they ain't finished with it yet!

1 comment:

Joy McD said...

Oh what fun!! Can I come play too?! I have to tell you, I think the safe and gold bar was one of the biggest hits here too!! In fact, I think they were using it recently in one of their Lego games... it is pretty cool - that and the removable window in the jail :)
Glad they are enjoying it all,
lv,
Joy

endings and beginnings......