sorry about that.....
we've just been mosey-ing along,
doing our usual stuff,
nothing tooooo exciting.....
we did take a day trip to a local gorge a couple of weeks ago
that goes by the name of Lerderderg Gorge.....
funny name I thought, so I decided to call it Lah-dee-dah Gorge.....
much nicer sounding.....
this place is only about 45 mins from where we live
and we took our little portable stove,
a frying pan,
some bacon and the camping kettle.....
thought we'd make a day of it with bacon butties for lunch.....
we decided to do some exploring up the gorge to start with
and came across some incredible bugs.....
{sorry to those of you who don't like bugs much....
Isaac doesn't either and was quite 'grossed out' at me taking photos of them}.....
I have no idea what sort of spider or beetle these are
but we thought they were worthy of having their photo taken....
our little jaunt up the gorge was blessed with the most beautiful weather,
which made the water sparkle and the sky looked a very stunning shade of blue....
we did our best at taking a famiily photo so that we could
update the one on the blog {which was three years old}.....
it took ages to get one that we were happy with....
the kids kept pulling silly faces.....
maybe I should've put one of those on the blog header?......
we then toddled back downstream....
taking time to do some skimming along the way......
No comments:
Post a Comment