I remember when I first started writing this blog.....
it was because we were planning our move to Australia
where Brian had landed himself a new job and
we wanted to be able to stay in contact and share our journey
with family and friends whilst we were a long way from home......
can't believe that was almost 4 years ago now....
my goodness, time does fly when you are having fun......
and now I can't believe that we are back......
having spent almost 3 and a half fabby years in
the land down under, we have returned home.....
I'm guessing it's going to take a little while for it to
feel 'real'......
that we're not going to be returning to the antipodes in a
few weeks time after the Christmas celebrations......
and that it could be quite a while before we see any
of our dear friends from 'down south' again......
we've decided though that we like having our family
blog to look at - to use it as a place to record our
adventures - be they in places far away or places nearer
to home - so we will continue to add to this space as
a way to remind ourselves of the journey we are still on.......
1 comment:
I'm sure it'll be a very rich store of memories for you for ever, and the children of course. England has taken a rather harsher turn since when you left, but there's still plenty to like about it. We will quiz you when we see you.
Post a Comment