my word it seems an age since our holiday in Italy....
the weather has changed and autumn is firmly in charge....
but before we move on in the seasons I should really update
my space here with the rest of our late summer/early autumn
activity.....
after returning from Italy where Evie celebrated her 11th birthday
we spent the day at my sisters house in glorious Devon so she
could celebrate it all over again with the rest of the family....
the weather was beautiful..... mr sun put his hat firmly on his head,
and much outdoor water play was enjoyed....
presents were gifted.....
this beautiful place mat and coaster set
was made by one of Evie's cousins and took pride of
place at the party table....
and this amazing sweetie tree was made by
Evie's other cousin and was truly spectacular....
because we were away until the day before Evie's birthday celebration in Devon
I knew I would not have time to make her the cake she had requested so I asked
my niece if she would be willing to make Evie's cake this year.....
she very kindly agreed and, armed with very specific instructions from Evie,
she came up with this beautiful cake for us all to enjoy.....
there was also lots of other party food to enjoy.....
lovely warm summer birthdays.....
shared with the ones we love.....
truly delightful.....
No comments:
Post a Comment