Monday, 9 March 2015

journeying......


we are a bit of a wandering family I have decided......
over the past 7 years we travelled from Bristol, UK to live in 
Ballarat, Victoria, Australia,
then we travelled back to the UK to live in Wells, Somerset 
{one of the loveliest places I have ever lived},
next, we travelled back to Australia to live in Perth on the west coast
and now we find ourselves preparing for that longest of plane flights
back 'up north' to return to our home in Bristol.....

I have the important things with me as I travel.....

these two lovelies.....


and this.....


the only thing missing is my man,
who has to stay behind for a few more weeks to finish off the semester
at school and then he will be joining us 'up north' in time for the summer hols......

phew....... it's been an amazing few years and we have enjoyed
so many new experiences, met so many amazing people who
will be friends for the long haul and visited some of the most 
breathtaking places on this beautiful earth.....

I wouldn't swap a minute of the journeying and wandering....
even the trickier bits.....
they're all woven together to give us a rich and varied
backdrop to this journey we are on..... 

No comments:

endings and beginnings......