Wednesday, 17 August 2016

summer holidays.....

this year we took the plunge and bought a new-to-us-caravan.....
so. much. fun..........

we decided that Cornwall would be a great place to
have our first adventure which also meant that
a little bit of surfing {for Brian and the kids}
could be enjoyed.....
we also made sure that there were a number of stops
for morning tea whilst we are away too......
got to keep up those traditions.....

here's our home-away-from-home.....



 I love that it feels like camping without 
the deflated air bed......
the wet tent.......
the ram-packed car.......
and the very basic cooking facilities......

it's sheer luxury........
{I've even got curtains up in the awning -
and fairy lights}......


and always being ones for some adventure
Evie and Brian decided to do a 'wipeout' style water course......

it was so misty we couldn't see the other side of the quarry......
thankfully I didn't loose either of them......




No comments:

endings and beginnings......