Isaac played in the year 3 and 4 concert this afternoon and for him it was the first time he had ever played in front of an audience. He was very nervous (though I think Brian was more nervous than Isaac before he played his piece on the piano!) but did absolutely brilliantly. He has only been having piano lessons since beginning school in February and only began the harp in April so to be able to play a piece on each in front of about 60 parents was a real achievement for him..... well done son!
Thursday, 25 June 2009
Proud or what....
Isaac played in the year 3 and 4 concert this afternoon and for him it was the first time he had ever played in front of an audience. He was very nervous (though I think Brian was more nervous than Isaac before he played his piece on the piano!) but did absolutely brilliantly. He has only been having piano lessons since beginning school in February and only began the harp in April so to be able to play a piece on each in front of about 60 parents was a real achievement for him..... well done son!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
this is a REALLY LONG post...... just sayin'..... Today is the end of an era..... it's been a long time coming and yet feels...
-
it seems that my blog is being sadly neglected of late..... my intentions are good.... I really would like to write here more regul...
-
when you're having fun..... well it certainly doesn't dawdle..... I can't believe we are well into January and the shops...
1 comment:
Isaac, you look so small compared to that huge harp, I love the sound, wish I'd been at the concert too.
Post a Comment