Monday, 1 June 2009

The Tooth Fairy.....

Isaac had to go to the dentist to have two teeth extracted today.....
he was SO anxious about it
{and so was I..... I am the biggest baby at the dentist,
even when it isn't my turn to sit in the chair.....}
anyway, he was fantastically brave and didn't even squirm
when they had to inject the anesthetic into the roof of his mouth.....
{I would have been weeping buckets at this point.....}

because he had to have one taken out of each side of his upper jaw
the whole top of his mouth was numb for a few hours but fortunately
he was able to eat tea and have dessert
{nothing's gonna stop this boy having dessert.....}

of course, because of the HUGE deal of having two extractions in one day
 the tooth fairy had to come up trumps with her gift ......
can you believe it....
it was a 'make your own high bouncy ball kit'.....
Isaac was duly impressed.....
here are the two he has made so far.....

No comments:

endings and beginnings......