Saturday, 11 July 2009

May the force be with you.....

At Scienceworks museum in Melbourne at the moment is a Star Wars exhibition and being the fans we are, Isaac and I dragged Evie and Brian along for a look.

There were loads of the original costumes (the white Princess Leia robe took me back a couple of years to our fancy dress family Christmas dinner when I put bagels on the side of my head, wore a white choristers robe with a shiny belt and voila, I was Princess Leia - I won't attach a photo, you'll just have to picture it!)


This is Evie with one her favourite characters....


There were tons of hands on activities which made Isaac a very happy boy. Here he is playing with the virtual reality set making a Jawa camp and seeing if he could defend it against some baddies (they may have been Tuscan Raiders but I really don't remember!!)



And here are the two kids enjoying the company of a Storm Trouper.... what a great way to spend a day.....

No comments:

endings and beginnings......