Tuesday, 28 July 2009

I'm still here......

nothing drastic has happened!! Lots of fun stuff has happened including 3 birthdays, in a family of 4 that's quite a concentrated ratio! Afternoon tea for 8 year olds was organised, dinner out for 40 year olds was enjoyed (yes, I am that old!!) and handmade books were exchanged and enjoyed and cried over!

Other exciting happenings at the moment: Evie went on her first overnight camp with school and had a great time - archery, rock climbing, learning how to hold a 'footie' ball (like a rugby ball for those of you UK people!), a night walk where they could see the milky way, movie night - the list goes on and I am sure that as the days pass she will come out with more little snippets of what happened during her two days away. She came home exhausted and dirty which in my book equates to having had a good time! Tomorrow it is Isaac's turn - he goes on a three day, two night camp where they go into the bush and do a bit of outdoor survival stuff and lots of outdoor pursuits, which will suit him down to the ground. He has been on camps before so is not as apprehensive as Evie was but I am just as apprehensive - always am when my beloved ones go away!

We've packed his bag and backpack and he is tucked up in bed asleep now - I'll miss seeing his beautiful blonde curls on his pillow and having those lovely hugs and kisses that only Isaac can give but I know he will have a fabby time!

No comments:

endings and beginnings......