Thursday, 19 November 2009

End-of-term-itis is setting in....

With only 3 weeks to go until the end of the school year there are lots of fun things to do and look forward to.

Tonight was the Junior School social and my two were both very excited about it.... being that it was the first time either of them had been to anything like this!!

Evie was desperate to wear something on her lips (I think the bit of lipstick she was allowed to wear for the school production gave her a taste for shiny lips!!) and so this afternoon I went out and bought her some lip gloss (I can't tell you how many years it is since I did that..... maybe 25!!)

Her reaction to the little gift was precious.... she so appreciates the little things in life which makes giving to her such a joy.

Anyway, here she is all ready to go out and enjoy herself!! (with hand on hip don't you know!!)

No comments:

endings and beginnings......