
being an integration aide has its perks. I don't have to sit in class during EVERY lesson that I cover during the week, I also get to do some fun things WITH the class too! So far I've been to a concert by the fantastic Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, I've had to be held down in my seat whilst listening to a world class pipe band (when they started playing a Scottish jig my feet were a-tapping!), I've heard and watched inspiring multimedia presentations by young people who have achieved much despite being considered 'too young' by many, I've had a golf lesson (!), I've listened to an enthralling storyteller from New Zealand who not only told us the story behind the Haka but taught it to us (have you seen how intimidating this story dance looks?), and finally today I got to listen to the Oz Opera! Who says school isn't fun...... (it's even better second time round!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment