
the uniforms were off within minutes of the last bell (we did make it home before they were taken off I hasten to add), washed, line dried (we had the windiest day in ages here and it must have been a northerly cause it was warm too!) and put away in the wardrobes before tea time! We had the shoes polished and stored with the backpacks in the cupboard under the stairs and the lunch bags were packed ready for our house move..... all signs of school life have been hidden.....
THE HOLIDAYS HAVE ARRIVED AND I AM VERY EXCITED!!
We leave on Monday for our long awaited road trip and as soon as we return we will be moving house so I may be a little quiet on here for a week or two but I promise that I will return full of photos and energy.... the sort that comes from spending uninhibited time with the people I love, enjoying each others company and making memories along the way..... bliss.
No comments:
Post a Comment