Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Just sittin'....

Here I am, just sitting, wondering what to do with myself......

Brian has taken himself off for three days to Perth (PERTH, I tell you, and not the one in Scotland either!) and I am a little lonely and a tad jealous!!

He is there to spend time attending a Philosophon 'thingy' (sorry can't be more precise than that) which is happening tomorrow night at a school in Perth. I have to say, that isn't the part of his trip that makes me feel jealous, oh no, what is making me a little green with envy is the fact that he is staying in a hotel overlooking the Indian Ocean and getting to enjoy all the benefits of being in said hotel!

I love staying in hotels (not long term you understand but the odd night or two is just lovely!) and the fact that there will be a beach just outside the door adds insult to injury!!

I have to say he is fairly getting around in this new job and is totting up lots of capital cities around Australia.... lucky him!

So here I am, just sitting (and blogging), missing my lovely other half (where shall I put my cold feet tonight in bed? I may have to pull the 'hottie' out the cupboard!) and being cross with myself that I have run out of a specific colour of wool so can't continue crocheting until the shops open tomorrow.... oh, the tradgedy.....

No comments:

endings and beginnings......