It is such a lovely house - light and airy, and I already feel 'at home' even though we have only been here a week!
All of the boxes are unpacked, except for a few boxes of books (and as we have no more book shelf space I am not keen to open them until that is remedied!) and we have made the space 'ours'.
The kitchen is huge with more cupboard space than I have stuff for!!
I have commandeered a bit of space for all my crafty stuff so that even though I don't have a whole room to myself, as I did in the last house, I still have my own creative space and will get a table for the corner of the 'back room' so that I can leave my sewing machine set up ready to use when the fancy takes me! (the couple who own the house were using the extension room as a dining room but we will primarily use it as the craft/study/homeschool room!)
We've even got the swing up on the back porch already.... oh yes, this feels like home!
1 comment:
oooooh, ahhhhh looks just how I imagined it would, can't wait to see it in the flesh.
Post a Comment