Although I started school with the children on January 4th, we have had a couple of 'lighter' weeks because of the arrival of auntie Dottie, celebrating Australia Day and then looking after one of Evie's friends for a couple of days this week.
It was so lovely to watch as Evie and her friend spent about 11 hours of their two days together playing with all of Evie's Playmobil! I have never, for one moment, regretted investing in lots of this wonderful stuff over the years...... it continues to be one of my childrens best toys EVER (along with Lego!!)
Evie has copious amounts of the animal themed stuff (woodlands, treehouses, farms, vet surgery, horse ranch etc.) - which is exactly her bag. Then we have Isaac's stuff - castles, battle tower, knights, dragons, vehicles and submarines etc.
Our whole lounge room was taken over and made into a number of different play scenes with a whole host of story lines happening throughout their time together....... I literally couldn't keep up with them all!!!
Fun, fun, fun.......
No comments:
Post a Comment