Monday, 5 April 2010

Easter Day........

Easter Sunday..... a day to celebrate resurrection life and......

have an Easter egg hunt!

Without Uncy Neil to do the honours, it's a job that falls to Brian and I have to say he is pretty good at making up some great rhyming clues!

So here he is giving the children their first clue.....


and off they go..... to the veggie plot.....


next they have 'under the trampoline scrambling' fun.... and 'sandpit' eggs..... hmmmm!


OK, three eggs down, how many more to go?....:::


a rummage in the fireplace.....


then to the magnolia tree out front......


Evie felt the need to climb right on in there!!!


I didn't get a picture of the next egg bounty find..... they were just too quick for me but you can be pretty sure that their Easter buckets were pretty loaded up by now.....

At the end of the hunt, when all clues had been worked out and all eggs had been gathered they received a chocolate heart because I reckon this is the perfect day to celebrate love!



Hope your Easter weekend was filled with celebration and love......

No comments:

endings and beginnings......