Saturday, 17 April 2010

The Wildlife Park.....

As I mentioned in the last post, we have friends staying with us at the moment from the UK and so we thought we would show them a good time here in Ballarat.

Evie was desperate to take them to the wildlife park and introduce them to some of her 'friends'!!

Here Nigel and Lorna are finding out just how much slobber a kangaroo can leave on your hand when you feed it......


And here is Evie with her newest, and I have to say cutest, friend!


The koalas were as inanimate as ever, though one of them did actually move, climbing down from his perch and then deciding to get back up on a perch and sleep off his recent exertion. I reckon he just wanted to prove that he wasn't stuffed!

The Tasmanian devils were very noisy and put on a good show for the visitors!

Nothing like a little bit of local wildlife I say........

No comments:

endings and beginnings......