I decided this morning that I wanted to
take a photo every day during december so I could
record all the different traditions and celebrations
we love during this beautiful season......
and I decided to use instagram to do it......
not the best quality of photos I'm afraid but
a fun and easy way for me to 'take note' and
remind myself of all I love about this
favourite holiday of mine.....
day one......
the advent calendar....
in our house we have had a few different
advent calendars over the years.....
sticker ones, lego ones, playmobil ones, colouring in ones.....
the above one though, has been with us every year since the
kids were very little and they both still look forward to
revealing a new character to add to the story each day.....
it was a king today......
looking lonely there by himself on the little road
but he will soon be joined by a plethora of others......

No comments:
Post a Comment