when I was growing up I seem to remember that
Christmas was a time when there was lots
of fun stuff on the telly and lots of sweets
on a little table in the lounge room.....
it was the one time of year when we were allowed
to indulge in sweeties whenever we wanted to......
{at least that's what it seemed like,
I don't know if I have remembered that with
rose coloured glasses on though.....}
we don't have a telly these days
{however, we do make full use of the catch-up
facilities that the TV channels offer so we can still get
a good dose of 'what's on' if we want to}.....
but we do have a Christmas 'munchies' table
with tins of sweets, jars of homemade biscuits and
a {rather empty looking} jar of pistachio nuts
{a universal favourite in our house, hence it's
constant empty-ness.....}
definitely need to go out and buy
some more of those yummy pistachios.....

No comments:
Post a Comment