Monday, 2 December 2013

day two......

I love getting the decorations out on the last day of
november and, once the children have gone to bed, 
spending time going through them and decorating
the living areas.....
lots of memories.....
lots of smiles.....
lots of traditions.....

and usually a little bit of Christmas music playing in
the background just to make it all that bit more festive.....

this is one of my favourite keepsakes.....


a fold out book
{which a friend taught me how to make}
and in it are photos and descriptions of some 
of our family Christmas traditions -
there are even two little notes in tiny envelopes to 
father christmas written by the children when they
were really small...... too cute......

so today I have opened and enjoyed 
browsing this book......
and it has made me smile to remember so many
of the things that I love about our family traditions
at this time of year.....


No comments:

endings and beginnings......