I started writing this blog when we found out that we were
going to be moving to Oz {for the first time} nearly 7 years ago now.....
I wanted to keep a record of things that we did and to be able to
share it with family and friends whilst we were so far away from them.....
I actually really enjoy browsing through the old posts now and again,
reminding myself of the adventures and everyday happenings that have been
part of our family life over the last seven years and I am so glad
that I have kept up posting, even though the posts are sometimes a little sparse.....
{like last year..... three posts for the whole year.....!}
it is like a family journal that we can dip into whenever we wish
and we can remind ourselves of the journey we are {and have been} on.....
I don't like that I was so lax in recording events last year, so I
have decided that over the next few weeks I will add in a few posts
about things we did and back date them so they fall in the right places
through the year......
I like to think that, when I am old and the children have left home
and perhaps have homes and families of their own,
that I will be able to sit down and enjoy an hour or two browsing through
this space, remembering the adventures we shared as they were growing up.....
and I look forward to so many more adventures with them in the years that lie ahead....
No comments:
Post a Comment