I don't know if I've mentioned before but Brian has a great view
of Perth CBD from his office window......
and so we decided to hang out there last night to watch the
Skyworks firework display to celebrate Australia Day.....
we got there just as the sun was going down and enjoyed
some fearless pilots doing tricks in biplanes......
bonker lonkers if you ask me.....
a helicopter flew an enormous Australian flag over the city
a few times until the light levels got lower.....
and lower.....
and lower.....
finally, at 8pm it was time for the fireworks to begin
and for 30 solid minutes they popped and banged and whizzed....
it was magnificent.....
what a lovely way to end our Australia Day here in Perth.....

2 comments:
Fabulous fireworks, but I hope you're avoiding fire of a more unpredictable type at the moment, bruv!
Wow, great photos!
Post a Comment