Monday, 8 March 2010

Holiday Monday.....

Today was a holiday day here ..... so Brian was off school..... and so were the kids.... yeah!

They had boiled eggs and toast soldiers for breakfast..... big question is will the yolk be runny or hard? My money is ALWAYS on the 'hard' bet as I am RUBBISH at soft yolked eggs.....


Here is Isaac doing what he does best..... nose in a book! Look at his hair! He has decided to grow it long over the autumn and winter and it looks like a haystack ALL THE TIME... but I love it (and I love all the curls that appear around his neck and ears when his hair gets any length to it... reminds me of when he was a baby!! Don't tell him I said that!)


And now? Well I am sitting down with a luscious cup of coffee and one of these....


How do you eat yours?

No comments:

endings and beginnings......