Sunday, 7 March 2010

Oh what a night........


Spent the weekend in Melbourne with my lovelies and, whilst the children romped round Melbourne museum with a good friend, Brian and I took ourselves off to Her Majesty's Theatre and saw Mamma Mia!

The tickets were a Christmas gift to me..... last year it was Billy Elliot, this year Mamma Mia (I hope a trend is starting, I've been theatre deprived for too long now!!)

It was all I wanted it to be ...... I laughed out loud in a number of places; the songs were just the best and they even got Brian to the point of clapping along!

So many people were on their feet dancing along at the end.... I was a little worried that the grand circle, where we were sat, would collapse!!

Left feeling all skippetee happy and singing timeless songs..... the seven year old who was sat infront of me knew all the songs too..... seriously...... timeless!

No comments:

endings and beginnings......