Saturday, 13 March 2010

A sign of the times......

When Dot visited recently she brought with her a plethora of gifts..... like Christmas all over again! I still have a little stash of the edible gifts.... I'm working my way VERY SLOWLY through the yumminess......

However, one of the surprises she brought for me was a pair of electric blue boot/slippers.

OOOOOOHhh!

Well, I have to say the time has come to break them in..... the weather has become quite cool in the mornings and evenings and I definitely need something more substantial than the little summer slip-ons I was wearing.

So I thought I would share them with you, just so you can celebrate their loveliness along with me and appreciate just how toasty, oasty, oasty they are keeping my tootsies!


Loving the pom poms on the back there!


Snug, snug, snug is all I can say.....

No comments:

endings and beginnings......