We pondered and asked the children very general questions at random times about what they were enjoying doing at the moment and we came to the conclusion that a trampoline would be the perfect gift for them to share. Whenever we go anywhere where there is a trampoline they always spend a good deal of time bouncing...... and it is very good exercise!
So I went out and purchased a trampoline a few weeks ago and have managed to keep the box hidden in the garage under a huge piece of cardboard so the children were completely clueless that we had got it for them...... until today. Today was the day when my friend was free to come over and give me a hand at putting it together (normally I would have a 'Neil' but he is quite a few thousand miles away so I had to go elsewhere for help this time!).
It was a relatively simple process but definately needed two people to work on it, especially when trying to get the net into place!
Brian had taken the kids out for a couple of hours so it was a big surprise for them when they returned home and we could do a big 'ta-dah' ..... what happy faces they had and Evie declared that when she finished bouncing she was going to hug Brian and I 'to death'!
A big hit I would say.....
1 comment:
Debbie - I feel abandoned - I trust your temporary "Neil" did a prpoer job!!!
The photographs are smashing where are the ones of you and Brian having a go?
Love Neil (The real one!)
Post a Comment