On Christmas eve we always have a party tea followed by a chocolate fondue (just to get that sugar rush really happening before bed!!)
When we moved into our new house I managed to drop and smash the little ceramic fondue bowl that we have used for many years now and so I had to come up with something else for this Christmas eve.
I picked up a chocolate fountain a few weeks ago in the hope that the children would find this quite an exciting way to eat chocolate at our party and fortunately I managed to hit the nail on the head! (they were both very upset with me for smashing the fondue bowl, it was a bit of our traditional history gone..... not a good thing as far as my children are concerned!)
However, when it came down to it they were both more than willing to jump in and try this new way of cramming as much chocolate (and marshmallows) into their bodies before bedtime.....
Their favourite trick was to perch a marshmallow (or piece of fruit - but I have to say that the marshmallows were a clear favourite) on to the very top of the fountain and watch as it slowly tumbled down the different levels and ended up in the pool of chocolate at the bottom......
No comments:
Post a Comment