Sunday, 6 December 2009

More final things......

Tonight was the Junior School Carol Concert and both Isaac and Evie were chosen to be two of the 'leaders & readers' for the service (I am convinced it is something to do with the accent!!)



They did a great job and I was immensely proud of them for having the gumption to stand up infront of an auditorium full of people..... they're certainly not wilting violets that's for sure.

The Grade 4 choir sang.....


and I realised that this will be the very last time both the children will be in school uniform. They have a few days left at school next week but most of them are casual days or sports days, so I thought I would snap a quick picture of them on their final 'appearance' in their uniforms......


reminds me of their very first day at school in January


boy this year has passed by in the blink of an eye.....

No comments:

endings and beginnings......