Do you have this book? If you don't you should get it...... it is one of our all time favourite Christmas books.
We had a copy which originally belonged to my sisters' children but when we moved to Australia I gave it back to her along with a number of other books we had on loan and a container full of Playmobil (fond memories of Fort Bravo and the Indian reservation!)
However, when last Christmas came and went and we didn't have the Jolly Christmas Postman to read I realised just how much we missed it.... it was part of our traditional Christmas reading..... so I bought us a copy from the Book Depository and it arrived today.....yipee!
The children opened it eagerly and took out all the cards, letters, jigsaw, books and games and were enthralled, once again, with this beautiful Christmas classic....
Hope you enjoy your weekend, whatever it holds.
No comments:
Post a Comment